Plant size: Small (3 - 4"), Big (5 - 7")
Pot size: We Ship Agave and cacti bare-rooted to save them from root rot during transit and to make them easier to ship but no need to worry as they are pretty good plants are it won't affect them.
Agaves are one of the best and low maintenance plants for any plant lovers who want a structural piece in their indoor or outdoor space.
Initial Care (After receiving the plant)
- Plant the plant in a planter with the below steps in mind.
- Although mature plants are very drought tolerant, when you are first establishing a plant outdoors, water it every four to five days for the first month. Then once a week, gradually spacing watering to every other week, depending on the weather.
- Agave will tolerate any well-draining soil, but their preference is rocky or sandy soil.
- Agave plants need a spot in full sun to partial shade. The hotter the climate is, the more shade they can handle.
Don't overwater agaves, their root will rot.
- Don't add too much water-retaining material like coco peat in the soil mix.