- Leave the plant in its nursery pot for a few days, if the soil is looking dry and leaves are drooping, water the plant and keep in a shady location for a day.
- In Summer Keep the soil mix a bit moist and check that water drains properly.
- In winter reduce watering and wait for the soil to be drybefore watering again.
A good potting mix consists of one part soil, two parts coco peat, one part perlite, and one part compost.
- As a tropical plant that grows in the humid bright shade of tropical forests, this plant prefers similar conditions when grown as a houseplant.
- It dislikes full sunlight, preferring bright, indirect sun, such as that offered by north-facing windows. It will also thrive under fluorescent lights.
Don't water your plant much, it will increase the rot in their root system.
The packaging was good but the plant received was in bad shape but after a week and lot of care, it's perfectly fine now. It's a beautiful plant but very small in size with very few leaves. The plant received looks exactly as shown in the picture.
The aglaonema stem was all droopy. The pot in which it came was bent so roots were Popping out. It had no variegation. The leaves are so limp. I don't whether it will survive or not. Definitely not happy with the plant sent.
Plant is same as shown in the pic..
Very gud packing & excellent service..