- Leave the plant in its nursery pot for a few days, if the soil is looking dry and leaves are drooping, water the plant and keep in a shady location for a day.
- In Summer Keep the soil mix a bit moist and check that water drains properly.
- In winter reduce watering and wait for the soil to be drybefore watering again.
A good potting mix consists of one part soil, two parts coco peat, one part perlite, and one part compost.
- As a tropical plant that grows in the humid bright shade of tropical forests, this plant prefers similar conditions when grown as a houseplant.
- It dislikes full sunlight, preferring bright, indirect sun, such as that offered by north-facing windows. It will also thrive under fluorescent lights.
Don't water your plant much, it will increase the rot in their root system.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Contrary to what one of the reviewers says, the plant looks nothing like the picture: the leaves certainly do not have that orange shade.
But good packing, and the plant arrived safe.
Received a beautiful plant within 4 days of placing the order ... The plant is exactly like the one in the picture... The size of the plant is very small though...Packaging was very good... Had ordered 3 plants.. all of them were very nicely packed and all three of them were very healthy and beautiful... Thanks soiled.in
The packaging was good but the plant received was in bad shape but after a week and lot of care, it's perfectly fine now. It's a beautiful plant but very small in size with very few leaves. The plant received looks exactly as shown in the picture.
Plant is same as shown in the pic..
Very gud packing & excellent service..