- Leave the plant in its nursery pot for a few days, if the soil is looking dry and leaves are drooping, water the plant and keep in a shady location for a day.
- In Summer Keep the soil mix a bit moist and check that water drains properly.
- In winter reduce watering and wait for the soil to be drybefore watering again.
A good potting mix consists of one part soil, two parts coco peat, one part perlite, and one part compost.
- As a tropical plant that grows in the humid bright shade of tropical forests, this plant prefers similar conditions when grown as a houseplant.
- It dislikes full sunlight, preferring bright, indirect sun, such as that offered by north-facing windows. It will also thrive under fluorescent lights.
Don't let your fittonia dry up totally, it can damage their stems.
I haven't received the Paid order. It was lost during courier. I realised after getting a mail regarding reviewing the order.
Good quality,decent size.
It is so well packed that the plant was not in the planter...potting mix was all over the box and most of the leaves died. Atleast plastering the plant and planter would have saved the plant. Such a disappointment!