Plant size: 2-3 plants in a single pot
Pot size: 2.5 inch nursery pot
These cute looking plants also known as Nerve Plant are perfect for any small spaces to brighten them up, they are also perfect as a terrarium plant.
Initial Care (After receiving the plant)
- Leave the plant in its nursery pot for a few days, if the soil is looking dry and leaves are drooping, water the plant and keep in a shady location for a day.
- In Summer Keep the soil mix a bit moist and check that water drains properly.
- In winter reduce watering and wait for the soil to be drybefore watering again.
A good potting mix consists of one part soil, two parts coco peat, one part perlite, and one part compost.
- As a tropical plant that grows in the humid bright shade of tropical forests, this plant prefers similar conditions when grown as a houseplant.
- It dislikes full sunlight, preferring bright, indirect sun, such as that offered by north-facing windows. It will also thrive under fluorescent lights.
Don't let your fittonia dry up totally, it can damage their stems.