Pot Size: 4 inch.
Plant Size: 7+ well-rooted plants in a single pot.
Also known as nerve plants, Fittonias are the perfect plants for small spaces that you want to brighten up. They are perfect for a terrarium.
- Keeping the plant appropriately moist can be a challenge.
- Fittonia is prone to collapse if it’s allowed to dry out.
- Although it will recover quickly if thoroughly watered, repeated fainting spells will eventually take their toll on the plant.
- At the other extreme, Fittonia plants that are allowed to stagnate in water will develop yellowed, limp leaves.
- It dislikes full sunlight, preferring bright, indirect sun, such as that offered by north-facing windows.
- It will also thrive under fluorescent lights.
- Fittonia grows well in standard potting soil with a peat-moss base. The soil should retain some moisture but should also drain well.
I am highly disappointed with this purchase. Received "Fittonia 'Pink Angel' (Large)" in a 3 inch pot in a very bad condition. It says Pink Angel Large but its extremely small. I can count on leaves. I am not sure what would have been the condition of the mini one. I wish I could paste the picture here . Even Calathea Orbifolia was received in an extremely bad condition. Did not complain thinking the plant is quite sensitive to handle. But I am not sure if I would ever purchase again from soiled.in. 2 star only because Calathea Louisae was in better condition. I am highly highly disappointed.
Nice and healthy plant
Healthy & awesome coloured pattern on plants..Loved it