- Leave the plant in its nursery pot for a few days, if the soil is looking dry and leaves are drooping, water the plant and keep it in a shady location for a day.
- In Summer Keep the soil mix a bit moist and check that water drains properly.
- In winter reduce watering and wait for the soil to be dry before watering again.
A good potting mix consists of one part soil, two parts coco peat, one part perlite, and one part compost.
- As a tropical plant that grows in the humid bright shade of tropical forests, this plant prefers similar conditions when grown as a houseplant.
- It dislikes full sunlight, preferring bright, indirect sun, such as that offered by north-facing windows. It will also thrive under fluorescent lights.
Don't let your fittonia dry up totally, it can damage their stems.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Really good condition, size was small but will grow.
Came really healthy, with good growth
I loved the way the product was packed and I have got plants from other nurseries..butthey used to be very small and delicate. But the plant semt by u guys are big and very healthy. Thank you so much
I purchased along with 5 more fittonias and its my favorite now.