Fittonia 'Crinkle Red'
- Leave the plant in its nursery pot for a few days, if the soil is looking dry and leaves are drooping, water the plant and keep in a shady location for a day.
- In Summer Keep the soil mix a bit moist and check that water drains properly.
- In winter reduce watering and wait for the soil to be drybefore watering again.
A good potting mix consists of one part soil, two parts coco peat, one part perlite, and one part compost.
- As a tropical plant that grows in the humid bright shade of tropical forests, this plant prefers similar conditions when grown as a houseplant.
- It dislikes full sunlight, preferring bright, indirect sun, such as that offered by north-facing windows. It will also thrive under fluorescent lights.
Don't let your fittonia dry up totally, it can damage their stems.
Get 10% off on all orders over ₹999. Coupon: SOILED10
Get 20% off on all orders over ₹2999. Coupon: SOILED20
We ship our plants in weekdays ie. monday to friday. We avoid weekends because we don't want our parcel to get stucked at the postal office. Processing depends on several factors like the type of plant, when you order it etc.
Standard shipping takes 4-6 days to reach, but it may vary during the holiday seasons and your location.
Where do you ship from?
Most of the plants get shipped from Pune, although we have a few different locations across India. And we ship all over India.
Orders are dispatched within 5 working days. Cancellations will be considered only if the cancellation request is made within 24 hours of placing an order.
A completely green colored plant was received which has no relation to the picture posted on site. Very disappointed. All in all the entire order of three plants felt like a waste of good money.
Really beautiful and came in good condition, has grown in a week.
Got it in perfect condition,. I'm very happy with the purchase Completing the full set of all the fittonia available here... Thank you ...