Pot Size: 4 inch.
Plant Size: 7+ well-rooted plants in a single pot.
Also known as nerve plants, Fittonias are the perfect plants for small spaces that you want to brighten up. They are perfect for a terrarium.
- Keeping the plant appropriately moist can be a challenge.
- Fittonia is prone to collapse if it’s allowed to dry out.
- Although it will recover quickly if thoroughly watered, repeated fainting spells will eventually take their toll on the plant.
- At the other extreme, Fittonia plants that are allowed to stagnate in water will develop yellowed, limp leaves.
- It dislikes full sunlight, preferring bright, indirect sun, such as that offered by north-facing windows.
- It will also thrive under fluorescent lights.
- Fittonia grows well in standard potting soil with a peat-moss base. The soil should retain some moisture but should also drain well.
I fell in love with this beauty. I received a healthy plant that is growing well in my house.
Very healthy plant