Plant size: Height is about 4-5 inch with multiple stems as in picture.
Pot size: 3-inch nursery pot
These beautiful and unusual peperomia are also known as happy bean or pincushion peperomia.
Initial Care (After receiving the plant)
- Leave the plant in it's nursery pot for few days, if the soil is looking dry and leaves are drooping, water a small amount of water, don't overflood it.
- Underwatering will cause wilting and overwatering can seriously harm the plant, causing plant rot.
- Water when the soil has become dry and then water thoroughly.
- Any potting media suitable for succulents will do good for these, they do prefer a bit more compost.
- Bright light without direct sunlight is best suited, although a small amount of direct sun may not do any harm.
- Not enough light will cause the plant to lack growth.
Don't overwater, their root will rot.
- Don't add too much water-retaining material like coco peat in the soil mix.