- Leave the plant in it's nursery pot for few days, if the soil is looking dry and leaves are drooping, water a small amount of water, don't overflood it.
- Underwatering will cause wilting and overwatering can seriously harm the plant, causing plant rot.
- Water when the soil has become dry and then water thoroughly.
- Any potting media suitable for succulents will do good for these, they do prefer a bit more compost.
- Bright light without direct sunlight is best suited, although a small amount of direct sun may not do any harm.
- Not enough light will cause the plant to lack growth.
Don't overwater, their root will rot.
- Don't add too much water-retaining material like coco peat in the soil mix.
We ship our plants in weekdays ie. monday to friday. We avoid weekends because we don't want our parcel to get stucked at the postal office. Processing depends on several factors like the type of plant, when you order it etc.
Standard shipping takes 4-6 days to reach, but it may vary during the holiday seasons and your location.
Where do you ship from?
Most of the plants get shipped from Pune, although we have a few different locations across India. And we ship all over India.
Orders are dispatched within 5 working days. Cancellations will be considered only if the cancellation request is made within 24 hours of placing an order.