Polka Dot Plant (Combo of 3)
- Leave the plant in its nursery pot for a few days, if the soil is looking dry and leaves are drooping, water the plant and keep in a shady location for a day.
- They love evenly moist soil.
- They do not want lots of water, as it can drown them. It will rot their roots.
- A good potting mix consists of one part soil, two parts coco peat, one part perlite, and one part compost.
- Bright indirect light is best for their colors.
- If not provided with good light, they may loose it’s color and become lanky.
Don't keep in a dark corner, they will loose it’s color.
- Do not overwater.
Get 10% off on all orders over ₹999. Coupon: SOILED10
Get 20% off on all orders over ₹2999. Coupon: SOILED20
We ship our plants in weekdays ie. monday to friday. We avoid weekends because we don't want our parcel to get stucked at the postal office. Processing depends on several factors like the type of plant, when you order it etc.
Standard shipping takes 4-6 days to reach, but it may vary during the holiday seasons and your location.
Where do you ship from?
Most of the plants get shipped from Pune, although we have a few different locations across India. And we ship all over India.
Orders are dispatched within 5 working days. Cancellations will be considered only if the cancellation request is made within 24 hours of placing an order.