- Plant leaves may look little bit dirty due to use of various organic and inorganic fertilizers and pesticides. We recommend you clean them with a damp cloth and it will be fine.
- A little damage here and there is possible while in transit. Don’t panic you can share that with us over Mail (email@example.com) but please understand that these are plants and a little imperfections and browning of leaves can be expected.
- Leave the plant in it's nursery pot for few days, if the soil is looking dry and leaves are drooping, water a small amount of water, don't overflood it.
- Allow the soil to dry between waterings.
- Any potting media for Philodendron will do good with these.
- Birkins prefer bright indirect light for their variegation. If not provided with enough light then they will produce mostly darker leaves.
Don't overwater your plant
- Don't keep it in a place with too much sun.
I received a very healthy Birkin. It's been almost a month now and plant is really doing well..and have many new leave growth. Am happy to see my Birkin thriving 💚
This, along with many other plants, came in safe and healthy. I am in love with the texture and it has been shooting new leaves for me.
Very good healthy plant
Plant was very healthy but size is a bit small but it's okay as it was in my wishlist from a long time now.
Revived a tiny plant , not worth for the money, arrived in bad condition, not sure it survive or not