- Leave the plant in its nursery pot for a few days, if the soil is looking dry and leaves are drooping, water the plant and keep in a shady location for a day.
- In Summer Keep the soil mix a bit moist and check that water drains properly.
- In winter reduce watering and wait for the soil to be drybefore watering again.
- A good potting mix consists of one part soil, two parts coco peat, one part perlite, and one part compost.
- As a tropical plant that grows in the humid bright shade of tropical forests, this plant prefers similar conditions when grown as a houseplant.
- It dislikes full sunlight, preferring bright, indirect sun, such as that offered by north-facing windows. It will also thrive under fluorescent lights.
Don't water your plant much, it will increase the rot in their root system.
Beautiful red variegated plant
As shown in the pics.actually 2 plant s in a pot .has survived the travel .so happy.
Not sure why but this plant has been weak ever since delivered. Will try once again and see if it survives
Plants received are healthy and as displayed on the website. Great red coloured leaves on this plant that are now growing very well.