- Leave the plant in its nursery pot for a few days, if it’s coming wrapped as rootball, pot them in any pot using the suggested medium.
- Always make sure the soil is almost completely dry before thoroughly watering again.
- Water your Snake Plants every 2-6 weeks, depending on your home’s temperature, light levels, and humidity.
- A good potting mix consists of two part soil, one part cocopeat (we use rice husk too), little bit of perlite and compost.
- They prefer medium light but will also tolerate low light but they won’t survive without any light.
Don't overwater, they will rot.
Received it a month back and it's producing a new leaf now. Super happy with my plant. The new leaf is bigger than the original one.
3 leaf is the most cost effective. 4th leaf emerged within 1 month. Plant came in a pot with good soil mix containing soil+sand+rice husk etc. Although a little shifted in pot and little soil spilled due to shipping, but it was no issue. In the same pot for about 9 months with 5 leaves now.