Dracaena Masoniana (Whalefin Snake Plant)
- Leave the plant in its nursery pot for a few days, if it’s coming wrapped as rootball, pot them in any pot using the suggested medium.
- Always make sure the soil is almost completely dry before thoroughly watering again.
- Water your Snake Plants every 2-6 weeks, depending on your home’s temperature, light levels, and humidity.
- A good potting mix consists of two part soil, one part cocopeat (we use rice husk too), little bit of perlite and compost.
- They prefer medium light but will also tolerate low light but they won’t survive without any light.
Don't overwater, they will rot.
We ship our plants in weekdays ie. monday to friday. We avoid weekends because we don't want our parcel to get stucked at the postal office. Processing depends on several factors like the type of plant, when you order it etc.
Standard shipping takes 4-6 days to reach, but it may vary during the holiday seasons and your location.
Where do you ship from?
Most of the plants get shipped from Pune, although we have a few different locations across India. And we ship all over India.
Orders are dispatched within 5 working days. Cancellations will be considered only if the cancellation request is made within 24 hours of placing an order.
Received it a month back and it's producing a new leaf now. Super happy with my plant. The new leaf is bigger than the original one.
3 leaf is the most cost effective. 4th leaf emerged within 1 month. Plant came in a pot with good soil mix containing soil+sand+rice husk etc. Although a little shifted in pot and little soil spilled due to shipping, but it was no issue. In the same pot for about 9 months with 5 leaves now.