Plant size: Height is about 8 inch plus.
Pot size: 4-5 inch nursery pot. We may send them with their rootball wrapped around potting medium and paper to make them easier to transport. No worries they are pretty hardy plants.
Dracaena Masoniana formerly known as the Sansevieria Masoniana is one of the most striking snake plant with their huge and broad leaves.
Initial Care (After receiving the plant)
- Leave the plant in its nursery pot for a few days, if it’s coming wrapped as rootball, pot them in any pot using the suggested medium.
- Always make sure the soil is almost completely dry before thoroughly watering again.
- Water your Snake Plants every 2-6 weeks, depending on your home’s temperature, light levels, and humidity.
- A good potting mix consists of two part soil, one part cocopeat (we use rice husk too), little bit of perlite and compost.
- They prefer medium light but will also tolerate low light but they won’t survive without any light.
Don't overwater, they will rot.