- Leave the plant in it's nursery pot for few days, if the soil is looking dry and leaves are drooping, water a small amount of water, don't overflood it.
- Allow the soil to dry between waterings, as Pilea do not like soggy soil. Watch the leaves when they start looking droopy, it’s time to water your plant.
- Any potting media suitable for succulents will do good for these, they do prefer a bit more compost.
- Pilea will do best in a bright, indirect sunny spot in your home. Even though this plant is part of the succulent family, do not place your Pilea in direct sunlight since it will scorch the leaves.
- Pilea can adapt to lower light areas, but the leaves will turn a darker green and the plant will spread out more.
Don't overwater pileas, their root will rot.
- Don't add too much water-retaining material like coco peat in the soil mix.
I have not received the plant yet .
Shocking for me .
Spoke to the person whose phone number is in your site who assured a refund or replacement
I want the plant to be resent through a proper regular courier rather than the Indian postalservice
Still waiting for a confirmation regarding the same
So happy to receive the plant
My plant was dead on arrival , so sad .... was looking forward to it so much ! They said they will replace , let’s see . My only advice is that their packaging is not good at all ; Soiled.in should use self watering pot like Ugaoo and put the live plants in cardboard cylinders with holes . Even the pot was rusty ! Please take care .
The plant is received today in excellent condition. Packing is perfect & plant looks very healthy. Really excited to see the plant in coin shaped leaves.Keep it up.
Really liked the plant. Was perfectly packed and healthy. Had no problem with repotting and kick starting the plant